terça-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2010

Boy, it really pisses me off to see some prick or brainless girl carrying a book, flashing it all over the damn place, just to look smart. Sometimes it gets me down, but most of the times it just pisses me off and I'm not easily pissed. It really makes me sick, you know? No kidding. I hate seeing someone with a book in their hands but not reading it. And you can tell when someone's just not reading the book then and when they're not reading the book at all. They must think it makes them look smart, cos' someone carrying a book these days is kind of a rare sight. It's almost like meeting someone who still buys records, but I guess that's even more rare. Or not. I don't really know. I oughta find out someday.. Compare how many people carry books around and how many people buy records. But anyway, I really hate these bastards flashing books all around just so someone'll come up to them and ask "Which book you readin'?" and they'll probably be reading one of these stupid "airport pocket books" about some rich girl whose parents are divorced and she hates their guts at first, but in the end she turns out loving them and learning "the true value of family". If it's not that, it'll be some love story with a teenager vampire or wizard and whatnot. A load of horse, if you ask me. I'm not gonna lie and say I'm a book addict or some junk like that, I just hate these sunavubitches that like to flash books around, that's all.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário